Come and experience 19 unique interactive product concepts at Industrial Design Engineering on Wednesday June 29 any time between 14:00 and 18:00.
You can experience how robotic playmates can invite play, encounter interactive energy coaches to raise your awareness of energy consumption, products that make you feel your money – and much more!
19 Student teams from the Design for Interaction MSc program have been designing product concepts in the Interactive Technology Design course throughout the Spring semester. The assignments were on the following topics:
- Design for Air Quality with Stella Boess – Design an interaction that enables people to explore and pre-experience the wellbeing that they will get from good air in their renovated home and their neighbourhood
- Energy Coaches with Tomasz Jaskiewicz – Design an interactive device that coaches a person in an office environment to reduce energy consumption and improve workspace comfort.
- Feel Your Money with ING – Design always on hand physical product that actively reminds you of your financial status.
- Robotic Playmates with Boudewijn Boon – Design objects that evoke play for children through a hospital.
- Co-Performing with technology with Holly Robbins – Design an interaction so that the technology requires people to participate in the task the technology performs and uses traces as a means to show this interaction occurred.
- Design for extremely rich experiences with Elif Özcan Viera – Design an interaction in which substitute old-fashioned poetry is subsituted with technologically advanced modern-day interactive poetry.
We will be delighted to see you in the studios on the first floor of the Faculty of Industrial Design, Landbergstraat 15, 2628 CE Delft: http://www.tudelft.nl/gebouw32
For more information contact:
Aadjan van der Helm (http://studiolab.ide.tudelft.nl/vanderhelm),
Invitation designed by Corrie van der Lelie
Photo by Guus Schoonewille